[HamWAN PSDR] Trying to reconnect...

Rod Johnson we7x at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 12:37:35 PDT 2019

WE7X here.   At least a couple of years ago, the 240 degree sector on Tiger that I was relaying to from my home tower, was de-commisioned and moved to East Tiger.  Then I lost my connection to Baldi. I am wondering if the antenna ( 30dB Pointing/MicroTik combination)  I had pointed at Baldi, can be re-positioned to receive signals from the new location at East Tiger.  Can someone do a survey to see if it might be possible ( location on tower has not changes, so still 50 to 60 feet up.  I do not think  local trees in that directions should be a problem, as the horizon is more open to the NE than to the South (looking toward Baldi).  Thanks  Rod Johnson