[HamWAN PSDR] Camp Murray volunteer update

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Wed Jul 17 13:38:20 PDT 2019

We are good at the moment for this coming Saturday - 7/20 unless you happen
to be a card-carrying tower climber <g>.    Thanks to Doug, Carl, Tom,
Steve, and Kenny for stepping up to help out this weekend.

Next weekend (7/27) we have NO additional ground crew other than myself.  If
you can help out on Saturday the 27th, please let me know.  Depending on how
much we accomplish this weekend we may or may not need the 27th.  More as
soon as we know it.

Cheers,

Rob