[HamWAN PSDR] HamWan 900 MHz

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu May 23 11:03:41 PDT 2019

To back up my claims of low noise floor, here's 5 minutes of airtime
sampled from a 900MHz antenna @ Haystack, aimed roughly at Everett (287
degrees):

I don't use this system anymore, so I'm making it available for HamWAN
experimentation for the next few weeks/months.  To use it:

Modem: Rocket M900 / M9, or compatible, dual-polarity MIMO.
Antenna: https://www.ui.com/airmax/airmax-yagi-antenna/
SSID: HamWAN
Frequency: 917MHz
Bandwidth: 5MHz
Mode: AirMAX TDMA
Security: None
IP: DHCP

Please let me know if you're attempting to connect, regardless of
success or failure, as both results are useful.

--Bart