[HamWAN PSDR] Ok, my numbers

Scott Currie scott.d.currie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 20:22:42 PDT 2019

So, it's not clear to me how to change the polarity on the channels. I'll
do some reading. It's a DynaDish 5.

These numbers look low, I may not be doing this right:

/tool bandwidth-test 44.24.240.197 duration=30s direction=transmit
                status: running
              duration: 29s
            tx-current: 11.9kbps
  tx-10-second-average: 11.9kbps
      tx-total-average: 25.7kbps
           random-data: no
             direction: transmit
               tx-size: 1500
      connection-count: 20
        local-cpu-load: 4%

 /tool bandwidth-test 44.24.240.197 duration=30s direction=receive
                status: running
              duration: 29s
            rx-current: 12.8Mbps
  rx-10-second-average: 12.2Mbps