[HamWAN PSDR] Ok, my numbers

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Nov 2 08:30:54 PDT 2019

If it's a pre-wired unit like the DynaDish 5, you can't change
polarities.  Will just need to live with the confusion.

That is pretty bad upload performance.  It could use some spectral
analysis on the HamWAN side, and perhaps testing with another client on
the same sector to find the cause.  I hope it wasn't caused by the 10MHz
bandwidth change!

I don't have time to address this right now, so hopefully someone else
can step in.

The download numbers look fine though.

--Bart