[HamWAN PSDR] MikroTIK mobile app, Wiki, being of service to nebies

Ric Merry ricmerry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:52:43 PST 2019

1. Is this app something the collective uses, finds effective?
2. This mailing list has been very helpful as have several individuals I'm
often tempted to direct mail rather than going through the list.
The fact however is I suspect there will be many new users on Lookout who
will greatly benefit from my simple questions.
3. Is there a Wiki repository or FAQs section I should be referring to?
Ric KITE