[HamWAN PSDR] Duplicating account

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Nov 3 12:55:42 PST 2019

DSA is deprecated, so use RSA if you're making a new key for yourself.

Yes, PuTTY will work fine, but it doesn't transfer files.  It does come
with a command-line SCP program if you got the PuTTY suite instead of
just putty.exe.  This is why I recommended WinSCP, as it's another
drag-n-drop program, and it works over the SSH port, not Mikrotik's
custom and perpetually-exploitable Winbox protocol.

Good luck!

--Bart