[HamWAN PSDR] New station install

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sat Nov 23 18:52:43 PST 2019

Kevin,

Welcome to the group and congrats on taking the plunge.  I took a look at S1 on Lookout and saw that you had a previous DHCP address, but your radio isn’t currently seen by the sector.  Ideally you would like to be in the -60s or -50s, -72 >should< link, but speeds will be slow.

Hook it back up and do your best at maxing the signal out and I can take another look from the sector end.

Cheers,

Rob