[HamWAN PSDR] Icing and signal level.

B.J. Guillot bj.guillot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 19:08:37 PST 2019

The https://monitoring.hamwan.net site is very nice.

I don't see my host (N7CS) listed as a client under the Snohomish DEM
tree.  Does this mean I don't have the remote diagnostics setup correctly
on my modem or is there some other problem causing it not to show up?

I've had it turned off for a few weeks, but powered it back up a few hours
ago.

Burt (B.J.) Guillot
N7CS