[HamWAN PSDR] Icing and signal level.

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sat Nov 23 19:10:26 PST 2019

Burt,

Unfortunately at this point adding items to the monitoring & maps system is a manual process, and not every client is on there (nor really *has* to be). If you would like to be added, just send a quick note to that effect to the admin team (netops at hamwan.org <mailto:netops at hamwan.org>), and one of the team can get you added.

Thanks,
Nigel