[HamWAN PSDR] North end of Camano Island connection/signal information

James Lehr llljlehr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:33:55 PDT 2019

Hi everyone.  My name is James Lehr and I'm really excited about what ya'll
are doing here.  I'm a general licence holder, an electrician, and an
industrial controls and automation technician.  I live on the north end of
Camano Island about 3 miles west of Stanwood.  It looks like I'm a
candidate for connection from everything I've read and looked at.  I'd like
to start a conversation about getting on and also about getting involved in
helping with.... well everything.  If it would be easier to have a
conversation over a phone call let me know I'll put my number up.  Anyhow,
I'm deep into the tech of everything I can soak up so this, what ya'll are
doing sounds amazing.
Regards,
James KJ7EXW