[HamWAN PSDR] Dish questions

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Oct 19 08:57:45 PDT 2019

The PA mount isn't worth the hassle, IMHO.  Unless you have other strong
5GHz sources nearby that will interfere with your dish, you don't need
the sleeve kit.  It can always be retrofit later though.

I'm guessing you'll be trying to shoot for S3.Lookout?  Please report
back how that goes (RF signal levels).

--Bart