[HamWAN PSDR] 1/2" Outdoor UV Protected CAT 5e

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Sep 2 13:00:40 PDT 2019

On 9/1/19 11:18 PM, Jamie Hughes wrote:
> Please see attached data sheet. And I got an email with pricing:
> Custom cuts are $10/ft but I can do a full 1000ft spool for $7500

I believe this was a nice way of telling you to "fuck off". :D

7.50/ft is insane, and it's not even got a water block in it.  I've used a
belden product which was gel filled and armored/shielded for under a dollar
per foot.

Even 1 5/8" coax is 7/foot new, and it's got 4 oz of copper per foot in it.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice