[HamWAN PSDR] Possibility of tower usage for nonprofit WISP?

Paul Barwick paulbarwick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 07:10:56 PDT 2019

Hi Pavel,

I don't have an answer for you, but I do wish you luck.  Please keep us
advised if you end up finding a way to get your wisp up and running.  I am
one of the EOCs of the Centralia ARES group and we, as well as the Lewis
County ARES have several members facing the same problem as you, living in
that same part of Lewis County.  I don't want to contribute to thread drift
any more than I already have, so feel free to contact me at  KE7PCB at ARRL.net
or by HamShack Hotline phone at 4557.

73
Paul