[HamWAN PSDR] Possibility of tower usage for nonprofit WISP?

Dana Hanford Dana at thesalesgroup.com
Tue Sep 17 21:22:12 PDT 2019

The Baw Faw site is owned and managed by Weyerhaeuser Corporation.  There are seven towers with commercial, government and amateur equipment.  The Chehalis Valley Amateur Radio Society has a repeater there.  I sent the CVARS a message to get more info on the site.  I’ll be happy to pass the info on to you.

73 de,

Dana

Dana Hanford, Jr., CPMR, KC7SDD
ID APCO-NENA Commercial Representative