[HamWAN PSDR] New Node - Guidance on buying hardware and feasibility of link from my QTH

Justin Roberts w6udf at snars.org
Thu Aug 27 19:42:26 PDT 2020

As someone who recently purchased the hardware and got a node online, I
purchased the router and radome via amazon. The shipper for the antenna was
scheduled to take upwards of a month. I managed to find it for a little bit
more on eBay with free priority shipping from Lithuania.

The configuration Doug sent is very easy and straightforward to follow.