[HamWAN PSDR] New Node - Guidance on buying hardware and feasibility of link from my QTH

James Betteley jabetteley at msn.com
Thu Aug 27 19:54:22 PDT 2020

Thank you to the group. I’ll get at this.

Jim - N7ING

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2020, at 7:42 PM, Justin Roberts <w6udf at snars.org> wrote:

As someone who recently purchased the hardware and got a node online, I purchased the router and radome via amazon. The shipper for the antenna was scheduled to take upwards of a month. I managed to find it for a little bit more on eBay with free priority shipping from Lithuania.

The configuration Doug sent is very easy and straightforward to follow.