[HamWAN PSDR] Ordering from Streakwave

Bob Sampson k6mby at olypen.com
Wed Feb 19 16:34:33 PST 2020

Streakwave no longer carries the MikroTic antenna recommended in the client equipment list and suggests a 30 dbi Ubiquiti antenna as a replacement.  That is not awful I don’t suppose but they do not carry the cables to connect the radio to the antenna.   The referred me to a third party.  The cable requires a RP SMA F at the radio end and a RP SMA Male at the antenna end should anyone want to build one for the MikroTik radio to the Ubiquiti 30 dbi antenna.

BalticNetworks has all the MikroTik equipment listed for client installations.  The cost of shipping is not cheap but at least you get parts that fit together.

Bob Sampson
k6mby at olypen.com
360-477-0776 (cell)
Sequim, WA