[HamWAN PSDR] Ordering from Streakwave

Stephen McLaughlin stephen at compucomp.net
Wed Feb 19 16:39:12 PST 2020

Bob,

In BC we have used the mAnt30's from Mikroitik with great success. They
come with the two jumpers required to connect to a RB912 or similar radio.
Optional shield or radome is available.

I am not sure which dish you were looking at but these go for 120-150 USD
and last I checked streakwave carried them. Might be an option if you want
to keep it all at one supplier.