[HamWAN PSDR] Rattlesnake Mtn HamWan cell site

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:19:17 PST 2020

Stephen,

The reason the existing HamWAN client was installed on the DNR tower was to
work around the height/LOS limitations of the tower where AF7PR's repeater
is located. Multiple HamWAN installations are visible from the current
client's installation point. The plan is to install a special PtP link to
get the connectivity between the DNR site (where the client is installed)
and the AF7PR DMR repeater building.

E. Tiger only has a single Sector installed, so there is only 120degree
coverage.

Thanks
Kenny