[HamWAN PSDR] Grants

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Jun 16 15:13:04 PDT 2020

On 6/16/20 5:00 PM, John D. Hays wrote:
> Please review https://www.ampr.org/giving/
> If you have a project, development, etc. that could benefit from a grant,
> here is your opportunity.

I would hope HamWAN has more morals than to take any money from ARDC.  The
people running this organization have perpetuate the greatest crime against
the community in years.  They have no oversight, and contempt for the
community.  Further they have failed to disclose any details of this "sale",
hence the 30+ million they left on the table.

It's dirty money from a dirty organization.  I had the good sense to resign
from the TAC, I can't see how anyone could be part of it in good faith after
this.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice