[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Blyn HamWAN Site

John C. Miller kx7jm at jmit.com
Thu Jun 25 11:52:06 PDT 2020

Just to clarify:  Sector 3 is nominally pointed Southwest / 240 degrees, is that correct?

I would counter with the following regarding sector 3 on Blyn:

1) The users that we *would* potentially have in this sector 3 region might well be the ones who have the fewest (or no) other connectivity options.  They also might be the most isolated in certain types of disasters, which would only amplify the usefulness and public service dimension of providing this coverage.

2) The incremental cost in terms of time and $$$ to add that third sector,  versus just deploying 2 sectors, mitigates in favor of deploying Sector 3 now.

John KX7JM

---- On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:16:22 -0700 Kenny Richards <richark at gmail.com> wrote ----