[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Blyn HamWAN Site

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Thu Jun 25 13:39:40 PDT 2020

Here is a coverage plot from Radio Mobile Online to inform the discussion.
If any of the parameters are incorrect, I am happy to rerun with
modifications.
I will let other render opinions based on this.

Parameters I used:
Radio Mobile Online Coverage report
Description              Blyn Mt. HamWAN 5875 MHz***
Frequency                5875 MHz
Base Name                Blyn Mt. HamWAN
Latitude                 48.00667800 °
Longitude                -122.97266800 °
Latitude                 48° 00' 24.04"N
Longitude                122° 58' 21.60"W
QRA CN88MA
UTM (WGS84) 10U E502039 N5317043
Canada Map Index 92B2
Elevation                599.4 m
Base Antenna Height      32 m
Base Antenna Gain        18.0 dBi
Base Antenna Type        omni
Base Antenna Azimuth     0 °
Base Antenna Tilt        2 °
Mobile Antenna Height    6.0 m
Mobile Antenna Gain      24.0 dBi
Tx Power                 1.00000 W
Tx Line Loss             3.0 dB
Rx Line Loss             0.5 dB
Rx Threshold             0.400 μV (-115.0 dBm)
Required Reliability     70%
Strong signal margin     15.0 dB
Weak signal field 13.6 dBμV/m
Strong signal field 28.6 dBμV/m
Weak signal covered area 7977 km2
Strong signal covered area 7056 km2
Weak signal population reached 1351906 pop
Strong signal population reached 1065190 pop
Landcover used Yes
Two rays method used Yes
User ID kg2iq
Radio coverage ID RMBDE4632D77F8_0