[HamWAN PSDR] Cameras

Jamie Owens jlowens76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:17:43 PDT 2020

Yea they are amazing. Sorry typo in the previous email I said mt baker
(cause I live closer to mt baker and am used to saying that lol)

That mountian in the pic from the rattlesnake cam is actually Mt. Rainier
that as a bird flys is ~42 miles.. So a zoom on a camera that can see that
clearly something that far away is amazing!