[HamWAN PSDR] Cameras

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Sep 9 01:42:52 PDT 2020

Wow, that IS an impressive zoom!  I didn't realize the Rattlesnake cam
could get this close on Rainier from that far away!  That's about as
close as the Baldi cam can get on it, and it's located only 25mi away.

I really hope HamWAN can retrofit these cams to all our sites. There
will hopefully be one coming online shortly at the Triangle Mtn
(Victoria, BC) HamWAN site.

I also hope that during the coming winter we can work out a better
re-streaming software solution, and provide semi-public PTZ control
without loading down the RF network.

Lots to do in video-over-HamWAN land!

--Bart