[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Roll Call

Steve - WA7PTM psdr-list at aberle.net
Wed Sep 23 11:58:09 PDT 2020

Thanks all, I'm collecting/updating information as the emails come in.

Since AREDN was brought up, the question that comes to mind is ... Does
a blended HamWAN (links) and AREDN (sectors and clients) system make
sense?  One would then have a scalable WAN with and easy-to-use mesh.
If someone didn't have a direct shot at a mountain top, they might still
be able to connect into the network via a neighbor.

73,
Steve