[HamWAN PSDR] EMcom vehicle setup

Jason Linz nd0jl at ndham.net
Wed Aug 25 08:14:00 PDT 2021

Hello from North Dakota

Earlier this year I purchased an Ambulance to set up for emcom as well as
camping. As I am in North Dakota there is no HamWAN system in place. I do
hope to travel to surrounding states so I would like to incorporate some
highspeed data in the setup. I would like to put a wireless access point in
for local connectivity for cameras. Has anyone tried to set something up
like this?

Also I have thought for a few years about building a HamWAN cell site to
allow access around town. I am still looking at roof tops to think if I can
find something that could work.

A lot of pieces to find and put together so any info would be appreciated.

Thank you
Jason Linz
ND0JL