[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: New cabling evaluation samples

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sun Feb 7 13:27:56 PST 2021

I would suggest doing 2-3 boxes of each, as doing multiple pulls from a single box for a site deploy is a royal pain.  I doubt this will be worse than the cable we already use and the hope is that it will be better, unless there is some reason to suspect the cable and cushions won’t work well together?  Might be worth just getting an install quantity of cushions as well once we know for sure.

/2 cents

Rob