[HamWAN PSDR] Baldi probably going dark soon

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Jan 13 13:38:20 PST 2021

Just a heads up, Baldi lost power around midnight, presumably due to the
wind storm.  The new generator failed to start.  We've been on batteries
all day, and looks like we're due to run out in about 2 hours.

The 3 buildings north of the big one should be on their own generator,
which is hopefully working, and HamWAN should continue to provide
network service for the linked repeaters there, via the Rattlesnake
microwave path.

--Bart