[HamWAN PSDR] Grant Received to Deploy Oregon HamWAN from Vancouver Washington to Salem Oregon

Justin Roberts w6udf at snars.org
Tue Jun 1 12:53:14 PDT 2021

Excellent news! I am in N.E. Portland and have an active link from Larch
that i really only use for a weather station, hamshack and a DMR hotspot. I
have symmetrical gigabit commercial service at home with plenty of
bandwidth to spare and offered an uplink node a year or so ago but it
didn’t seem like there was a need. With Larch as a potential link to the
rest of Oregon is there any need for an additional uplink? I do not have
line of sight to any of the other proposed tower locations.

Justin
W6UDF