[HamWAN PSDR] vendors?

David Bliss n8qg at dbsi.org
Wed Mar 31 12:16:55 PDT 2021

I'd been putting off ordering HamWAN hardware because dealing with
Streakwave seemed like a huge hassle.

And now I've finally ordered some (over a month ago, and still not here,
for various reasons), and yeah, dealing with Streakwave is indeed a huge
hassle.

I'm glad they're an option, but isn't there any better way to get ROW
hardware?  Has anybody had any luck ordering from amazon.ca,
amazon.de, or any other vendor with an actual functioning e-commerce
and fulfilment system?  Even eBay, as much as I hate them, would have
been better, if I knew how to actually find/specify -ROW versions.

73 -de- n8qg