[HamWAN PSDR] Silkie Building at ETiger

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Wed Mar 31 11:41:53 PDT 2021

Great Rob, thanks for the update and work to you and Keith!

For everyone else’s reference, this outage did not impact sector / general HamWAN network availability at east tiger. This had been impacting the camera at the site, and I believe there’s some repeater(s) in the Silkie building as well. Glad to have things working again.

Nigel