[HamWAN PSDR] Coverage Question

Richard Halley rhalley at fastmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:30:11 PST 2021

Hi There,

I am currently researching how best to use my recently gained General license.  I live at 7510 Sunset Dr, Blaine WA (actually in Birch bay) and your coverage map looks encouraging.  I have easy access to my roof (Widow's Walk) on my 3-story house so can get some height for Ae installation.

I am also about to join PNWDigital.net as I have a DRM Anytone D578.  I am part a patriot/ham group in the Sedro Wooley/Mount Vernon area and we are looking at ways to keep in touch by radio and gain internet access in an emergency.   This all looks promising to me.

Regards

Richard, KK7BPM