[HamWAN PSDR] Coverage Question

Richard Halley rhalley at fastmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:29:32 PST 2021

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for the feedback.  I have been researching many of the options available with the recommendation from another member of out group being Winlink via VARA HF.  I am space limited so looking for a possible VHF solution.  I like JS8Call and believe it would make the distance needed - 40-50 miles.

Our group is currently using GMRS via the Lookout Mt repeater and I am yet to use my ham license (got both at a recent exam) so I am a newb but keen to get going

73,
Richard KK7BPM.