[HamWAN PSDR] Receiving antenna for donation to EMA or for sale

Justin Roberts w6udf at snars.org
Tue Nov 30 12:19:48 PST 2021

I recently moved out of Portland to SW Washington outside of the HamWAN
footprint. I have a complete receiving setup including antenna, base, PoE
supply and the sleeve kit. I paid $470 for everything. It has been in
service since July 2019.

I will donate to any EOC or EMA with a reputable ham that could put it to
use or I will sell for $250.

I would rather not have to package and ship it. It’s currently located in
Portland but will be in Cathlamet, WA in the next couple weeks.

I do occasionally travel to Mount Vernon for work and could also meet along
I5 somewhere.