[HamWAN PSDR] Questions about hamWAN

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:30:29 PST 2021

Martin,

Since I was just going over the HamWAN spectrum details, here is the page
which describes the sector plan.

https://www.hamwan.org/Standards/Radio%20Frequency%20Engineering/Spectrum%20Allocation.html

Because of the limitations of the US sold MikroTik equipment, HamWAN
requires purchasing the international versions which have extended coverage
into the amateur 5cm allocation.

Thanks
Kenny