[HamWAN PSDR] Client Hardware Recommendation

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Dec 3 15:30:16 PST 2022

More gain the better.  The hardware on the first row should do fine:

http://hamwan.org/Standards/Component%20Engineering/Client%20Hardware.html

Since you're so close to the ocean, you may experience significant
signal variations over time due to water activity.  Having plenty of
link budget for this helps.  Please report back if you get the link up,
and what kind of signal swings you're seeing.

--Bart