[HamWAN PSDR] stream.westin.hamwan.net got an upgrade

rob at nr3o.com rob at nr3o.com
Wed Dec 21 07:15:00 PST 2022

Nice looking interface and seems to work well in Firefox, thanks Bart!

Any chance of a brief "howto" for docs/archives?  It would be nice to
have the ability for most anyone to re-create if needed down the road.

Lastly/related - is this function being backed up anywhere for restore
if the system croaks?

Cheers,

Rob