[HamWAN PSDR] VOIP server issues?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon May 2 20:24:57 PDT 2022

OK, looks like I have it working.  To fix it, I disabled drbd, since
there is no HA failover peer anymore to share files with.  drbd was
blocking boot process.  I also disabled pacemaker, which was preventing
asterisk from communicating with the outside somehow.  I migrated the
pacemaker anycast IPs directly into Ubuntu eth0:0 and eth0:1 aliases.
Verified my phone registers now, and can get into the conference call
service.

Since I basically ripped out HA to make this work, I'm gonna disable a
few more services to optimize / speed up the boot process. Corosync and
ha_logd and whatever else.  Things will be back for good in a few more
reboots.

--Bart