[HamWAN PSDR] HF radiated emissions immunity for Mikrotik gear

Levente Buzás ha6bli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:29:19 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I am reaching out to ask for advice regarding HF radiated emissions
immunity for Mikrotik gear. At our HAMWan site, we have three sectors
(mANTBox 15s)  and two dishes (mANT30PA with BaseBox5) in the vicinity
(<10feet) of a multi-kW EIRP HF (10-15-20m) antenna. Since we have
installed the HAMWan gear, the HF gear has been offline but I am worried
that it will get damaged once we turn things back on. Mikrotik support did
not have any information on this. Does anyone have any specs or practical
experience to share? Any advice would be much appreciated.

 Thanks for your time!

73,

Levente VA7QF

--