[HamWAN PSDR] IP renumbering on Capitol Park sectors

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Sun Apr 16 16:15:18 PDT 2023

As part of HamWAN plans to migrate to our larger allocation (44.25.x.x), we
need to vacate addresses in use in 44.24.  On impact of this is sector
address pools for S1, S2 and S3 at Capitol Park.  I will try to contact
current users with static assignments but otherwise, I will be converting
this site by this time next weekend unless someone raises a good case why I
should delay.

The new addresses will be 44.25.240.x and I will pre-assign static
addresses for the active (connected) devices with static assignments
currently.

Thanks,
    -Doug-
    HamWAN NetOps