[HamWAN PSDR] Buck Mountain upgrade/maintenance

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:09:09 PDT 2023

Dave,

With your location, I would expect the sector relocation to hurt your
connectivity. The sector is targeted at Seattle and we raised it to get
above the ever growing trees in front of the tower. The path for your QTH
(which is at the base of the mountain) is going through all those trees and
will just continue to get worse unless some of them are removed.

Thanks
Kenny