[HamWAN PSDR] Buck Mountain upgrade/maintenance

rob at nr3o.com rob at nr3o.com
Wed Aug 2 08:47:32 PDT 2023

The other likely contributor is the tilt and down-angle, particularly to
Dave's location so close to the tower.  The down-tilt and orientation
didn't change on the sector, but it did move upward about 3 feet.  If
Dave was on the very bottom of the RF path, the 3' change likely
decreased the already marginal connect.

Rob