[HamWAN PSDR] Ubiquiti Rocket M5 Airmax

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Tue May 30 08:25:15 PDT 2023

HamWAN has standardized on Mikrotik gear and we use their NV2 TDMA protocol
to get the best bandwidth possible.  This makes it incompatible with the
Ubiquity equipment.
You can read more about NV2 and its relation to other protocols in this PDF
presentation: https://mum.mikrotik.com/presentations/AU11/au-savage.pdf

-Doug-