[HamWAN PSDR] Point to Point Link

Duane Braford dabraford at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 19:27:56 PST 2023

Hello,
We are looking at replacing an old repeater link, what we are losing access to.
We are looking at leveraging HamWAN to provide a path for further growth, and possibility connection to HamWAN in the further.
There is a possibility of a third node being able to connect to the system.
I am assuming I will have to set up static routing.
Currently I have a pair of RB912UAG-5HPnD-OUT that I am trying to get to talk with each other.
I have looked at you examples of Client configuration and the Point-to-Point configuration.
I believe I am missing something,  I still can't get them to calk to each other.
Regards,DuaneWB7ROZ