[HamWAN PSDR] Point to Point Link

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Fri Nov 10 22:15:50 PST 2023

Duane,

Are you looking to setup a point to point link of your own independent of HamWAN, or connecting these dishes to HamWAN to connect 2 (or more) separate sites?

If doing a separate link, one of the radios needs to be configured as an access point (ap-bridge) and the other as a client (station).   The rest of the wireless parameter should be pretty much the same.  You can use the wireless scan and monitor functions to see whether the dishes are “seeing” each other.

Shoot me some more info on your setup or email me your configs and I can see what else I can spot that might help.

Cheers,

Rob