[HamWAN PSDR] Upcoming system maintenance (ER1 Replacement)

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Tue Feb 27 17:43:45 PST 2024

Update time.  The installation of the new ER1 has been largely completed.
I ran into a couple of configuration issues but the major ones (mostly
omissions in the conversion from the old config) have been resolved.
I am still trying to fix a backup link from Fremont to Everett that is
causing routing issues when enabled.  I am still researching this and
experiments may cause brief routing glitches until this is resolved.
There was about an hour of downtime and another hour with intermittent
connections.

Please report any network anomalies you see to netops at hamwan.org so that I
can make sure they get resolved if they were caused by this activity.

Thanks,

-Doug-