[HamWAN PSDR] DynaDish5 available

Lloyd Hensrude lhensrude at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:41:13 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,
I have an international version RBLHG-5HPnD-XL available, purchased from
Streakwave in December 2020. I configured it some when I got it but never
fully connected to HamWan before the DNR lease issue and loss of the sector
that I could have used. I'm assuming you can probably just hold down the
reset button and start over with your own configuration, but almost anyone
receiving this probably knows better than me.

Make me an offer, I should be able to meet you along I-5 somewhere between
Tacoma and Olympia on a weeknight after work next week.

Thanks,

Lloyd
W7LRH