[HamWAN PSDR] Donation

John Parnell jparnell at igc.org
Sun Jul 21 13:21:03 PDT 2024

Hello-

I just send a paypal donation via your www page..

As a lurker on the psdr list and user of the Haystack node, I try to make a
donation once in a while when I my situation permits -  and when I am
reminded that this is a group effort by the list notices of work being done
on the sytstem. This is one of those times.
I have been able to successfully test the node every few weeks for years and
almost never had a problem getting in;  -I am grateful for this resource and
to those keeping it running.

-John Parnell, K7HV

Seattle ACS NE sector