[HamWAN PSDR] Mikrotik -US model inquiry

Carl Leon carl at n7kuw.com
Mon Dec 30 16:33:38 PST 2019

Streakwave and Baltic Networks are both reliable vendors that carry the international (or ROW – Rest of World) version of Mikrotik equipment. You will need to provide a copy of your ham license to them to prove you are authorized to use that equipment in the US.  Forget Amazon for this, it is extremely unlikely you will ever get non-US versions.